The Digi TransPort WR family of 3G/4G cellular routers offers an all-in-one mobile communications solution with true enterprise class routing, security and firewall. These multi-function cellular routers feature a flexible design with optional integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID) / client, USB, serial, VDSL, 1-, 2- or 4-port Ethernet switch with VLAN. Additional configuration options include multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS or telemetry I/O. The Digi TransPort family offers an advanced routing, security and firewall feature set including a stateful inspection firewall and integrated VPN. Enterprise-class protocols incorporate BGP, OSPF and VRRP+, a patented technology built upon the popular VRRP failover standard providing true autosensing, auto-failure and auto-recovery of any line drop. Digi TransPort WR routers are ideal for transportation, POS, energy, medical, financial and digital signage as well as cellular backup and remote device connectivity applications. Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways.
Digi TransPort routers have the following features:
- Enterprise-class cellular routers with advanced dynamic routing, security and firewall features.
- High speed LTE/4G router with fall back to both GSM and CDMA 3G/2G technologies
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi access point and multiport Ethernet switch.
- Flexible interfaces including serial (async/sync), GPS, VDSL, USB, CAN Bus and telemetry I/O, with flexible DC power options. Powerful integrated end user programming.
- Remote Management via windows remote management software or cloud hosted Remote Manager.