Club 3D Launches USB 4 Certified Cables with 40Gbps Maximum Speed

Need a 240W USB Type-C cable that can also deliver 40 Gbps speeds?

Club 3D has recently introduced one of the industry’s first USB 4 certified cables and it supports all the features that can suit all of your power and data needs, including data transfer rates of up to 40 Gbps, alternate modes as well as a 240W power delivery.

What is USB 4?

The NEW Generation of USB4™ Technology is providing faster data performance, a better charging experience, the convenience of interoperability and certified reliability.
Key characteristics of the USB4™ solution include two-lane operation and up to 40Gbps operation over 40Gbps-certified cables. Multiple data and display protocols efficiently share the total available bandwidth over the bus. The USB4™ architecture defines a method to share a single high-speed link with multiple end device types dynamically that best serves the transfer of data by type and application.

USB 4 vs USB 3: What Makes USB 4 Better

The new USB 4 standard has three main benefits over prior versions of USB.

  • 40 Gbps Maximum Speed: By using two-lane operation, devices are able to operate at up to 40 Gbps, the same speed as Thunderbolt 3. The data is transmitted in two sets of four bidirectional lanes.
  • DisplayPort Alt Mode 2.0: USB 4 supports DisplayPort 2.0 over its alternative mode. Because it sends all data in one direction (to the monitor) and can thus use all eight data lanes at once, DisplayPort 2.0 can use up to 80 Gbps, that’s double the amount available for USB data.
  • Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices: Some, but not all, USB 4 implementations will be compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices.
  • Better Resource Allocation for Video, PCIe: Instead of switching to another interface, USB 4 devices can use a process known as “protocol tunnelling,” which sends DisplayPort, PCIe, and USB packets all at once while allocating bandwidth accordingly.So, if the video only requires 20% of the bandwidth to drive your 1080p monitor, which also serves as a hub, the remaining 80% will be available for transferring files from your external SSD, which can operate via USB or PCIe.

Club 3D Launches USB 4 Certified Cable With All the Features

Club 3D’s CAC-1576 & CAC-1571 support the maximum speed and all of USB 4’s advertised capabilities, which means that the product supports the maximum speed and all of USB 4’s advertised capabilities. The list includes the following:

  • Bandwidth up to 40 Gbps
  • Power Delivery up to 240W for CAC-1576, 100W for CAC-1571
  • DisplayPort Alt Mode 2.0 (DisplayPort 2.0 over USB 4)
  • Backwards compatibility with USB 3.2, USB 2.0, and Thunderbolt 3

These certified cables come with an E-mark IC that disclose features and capabilities of the cable to various devices, including hosts, chargers, and hubs.

What USB 4 Certified Cables to Buy?

SAPPLY sells a variety of certified docking stations from Club 3D featuring different display connectors, peripheral ports, and special features like pass-through charging. Have a look below for some of Club 3D’ most popular models.

Club 3D USB4 Gen3x2 Type-C Bi-Directional Cable 8K60Hz, Data 40 Gbps, PD 240 W (48 V/5 A) EPR M/M 1 m/3.28ft

• Video max. 8K60Hz
• USB4 Gen3x2 Data 40Gbps
• 240W EPR(Extended Power Range)Charging through a single cable
• Fully Bidirectional
• E-marker IC
• Data speed up to 40Gbps
• USB Power Delivery, 240 Watt(48V/5A) charging
• Input Reversible USB Type-C connector Male
• USB-IF Certified
• Works with Windows, Apple OS X, Chrome OS

Club 3D USB4 Type-C Gen3x2 Bi-Directional USB-IF Certified Cable 40Gbps 8K60Hz 100W PowerDelivery M/M 0.8m / 2.62ft

• Full-featured USB4™ Type-C Cable (USB4™ Gen3x2) USB-IF Certified
• Bandwidth up to 40Gbps
• Power Delivery up to 100W
• E-marker IC
• Cable length 0.8 m / 2.62 ft
• Support more protocols, DisplayPort™ and PCI express
• Type-C cable ONLY
• Backwards compatible with USB3.2, USB2.0 and Thunderbolt™ 3
• USB-IF Certified

Get Club 3D today

SAPPLY & Club 3D‘s strategy is exceptionally partner focussed and offers a simple engagement model, and lots of support.

Interested? Contact Us
Australia: [email protected]
New Zealand: [email protected]
Singapore: [email protected]

Menu