Top 3 Reasons Why You Need A Docking Station
Do you own a laptop and wish you could use a different mouse and keyboard, a monitor, and other devices all at once without constantly disconnecting and reconnecting devices due to your laptop’s limited number of ports?
We have the solution for you, it’s called a docking station. Here are top 3 reasons why you need a docking station.
Portability between home and office
If you own a laptop, high possibility you regularly take it out of the home with you – whether that be to the office or while traveling. A laptop may not handle many devices at once. This is when a docking station will ease the issue as it ensures that you don’t have to plug in all your devices whenever you get back to your home or office. That’s good news for those who have a variety of different peripherals plugged in.
Use of multiple external devices
Does your laptop only have one external monitor connection built in? A docking station allows you to expand the number of connections. Club 3D CSV-1562 expands up to three external monitors and allows for easier cable management. For example, you could have a few monitors, a keyboard and mouse, an external hard drive, and more – and with a docking station, you can connect all of them simply by plugging in a single USB-C connector. If you work both at home and at the office, having a docking station in both locations will make for an even more convenient setup.
Save time when gaming
When you play computer games, connect all your game accessories to the docking station. This saves you the trouble of plugging and unplugging the adapters every time you play. Instead, you will only need to attach and detach your laptop from the docking station.
What Docking Station to Buy?
SAPPLY sells a variety of certified docking stations from Club 3D featuring different display connectors, peripheral ports, and special features like pass-through charging. Have a look below for some of Club 3D’ most popular models.
- Support HDMI™
- DisplayLink® Certified
- Support PowerDelivery (PD) Charging up to 60W
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid motion in games
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency.
- HDMI™2.1 also supports Static- and Dynamic- HDR metadata.
This Club 3D HDMI™ * cable is also suitable for: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, Nvidia RTX 3000 series, AMD Radeon RX 6800 series.
- Fully DisplayPort™ Version 1.4 Compliant, HBR3, 32.4Gbps
- Support for Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2
- Support for Forward Error Correction
- Support for up to 32 Inline Audio Channels
- Downwards compatible to older Displayport standards
- Support resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz or 2 x 4K @ 60Hz