Digi® IX14 is a rugged, secure and reliable LTE industrial router powered by an enhanced operating system that supports any utility or industrial application. Digi IX14 is ideal for connecting process automation controllers, telco infrastructure controllers, sensing equipment and remote data loggers.
Digi IX14 includes a one-year subscription to Digi Remote Manager® — a web-based device management platform that helps operators reduce costly downtime and service calls, and can increase revenue by bringing distributed sites online faster.
An intuitive user experience makes installation smooth and easy. Digi management solutions provide quick setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi routers and gateways, as well as third-party devices.
Leading edge scripting and custom business logic using Open Source Python 3.6 facilitates custom edge computing. Because many IoT devices are subject to attack, Digi TrustFence® security is built in to protect your investments far into the field.
Digi IX14 LTE ANZ, ***sold only in conjunction with Digi Foundations Bundle***, does not include accessories (pwr supply or antennas), purchase accessory kit (76002081) if power and antennas are needed.
- LTE Cat 1 with dual SIM for carrier failover and flexibility
- Single Ethernet and single serial (RS-232) port
- Flexible 9-30 VDC power input
- MIL-STD-810G certified for shock, vibration, temperature
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Includes one-year subscription to Digi Remote Manager® to deploy, monitor, manage and maintain a suite of routers
- TrustFence security: authenticated boot, dedicated security co-processor, encrypted data storage, unique default passwords and certificate management