A network USB hub is a USB-over-IP device that connects USB assets such as printers, scanners, and POS devices, without requiring the host computer to be in close proximity. Network USB hubs allow computers to be centralized, virtualized, positioned in racks, or placed in lower traffic locations, which improves data security, streamlines configuration, testing and management, and reduces the amount of equipment in a work area.
IoT business automation requires communication with various IT assets and peripherals located across an enterprise. AnywhereUSB® Plus remote USB hubs give users the simplest and most direct connection options for existing equipment with a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 port options. All three models have Gigabit Ethernet support for failover redundancy and network bonding with SFP+ ports in the 8 and 24-port models for higher speeds or fiber networks.
Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus, 24 port USB over IP Remote USB 3.1 Hub with 24 type A USB connectors, Dual 100-240VAC Power, Dual 10/100/1000/10G Ethenet, support for optional Dual SFP+ modules, and optional cellular CORE Module
- Model: Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus
- Base Hardware: (2) RJ45 10/100/1 Gig/10 Gig Ethernet, (2) SFP+ Ports, (24) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A) Ports
- Power Connector: Dual AC Internal Power Supplies 100-240VAC, IEC 320 C14
- Accessories: Includes 19” 1U rack ears (pre-attached)
- Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two power supplies and Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
- Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
- Supports Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor, manage and maintain a suite of peripherals and devices