Extend Two 4K Displays on M1 Macbook and PC.
Give your M1 MacBook, PC or Chromebook the ability to connect to 2 extended monitors with crystal clear 4K HDMI video.
Enjoy 7 Essential Ports
Seamlessly transform your M1 into a powerhouse workspace with 4K 60Hz and 4K 30Hz HDMI video ports, a USB-C 100W Power Delivery port, two USB-A 5Gbps ports, a 3.5mm audio combo jack for headphones, and more.
• Support DP™1.2 Alt mode
• Support HDMI™ max [email protected] from the USB Type-C Display Alternate Mode function
• Support HDMI™ max [email protected] from the integrated chipset in the dock – make sure to install the driver from our website at www.club-3d.com
• Support HDCP1.4, HDCP 2.2 ( on the HDMI with AltMode Function only)
• Support dual displays for M1 Macbook users.*
• Max 5Gbps data transmission per USB Gen1 Type-A port
• Support max 7.5W(5V/1.5A) downstream charging,
2 USB Gen1 Type-A BC 1.2
• Support Gigabit Ethernet 10M/100M/1000M, RJ45
• Support Audio output
• Support 1x USB Type C Female PD3.0 with max 100W PD charging and Gen1 5Gbps of data transfer
Compatible with Apple M1 Macbook
* For Mac OS X users please download driver from the CSV-1595 product page at Club 3D website.