IX10 – 00G4 LTE CAT4 Industrial Router Reliable Connectivity
Digi IX10 is a full-featured cellular router built for trouble-free reliability over a long service life. Its flexible power and connectivity options make it a versatile and cost-effective choice for light industrial, digital signage, ATMs, lottery terminals, kiosks, and other unattended retail applications that need to provide secure transactions.
Digi IX10 features an RJ-45 serial port supporting both RS-232 and RS-485, as well as built-in dual SIMs for redundant connection. It is capable of operating independently on public LTE networks, with features to assist in network control and management, such as VLAN support, load balancing between cellular and Ethernet WANs, dual APNs, and configurable APN search.
Gain critical insights into your deployed devices and manage your network with Digi Remote Manager® — the command center for your deployment. Digi Remote Manager (Digi RM) is a cloud-based solution that facilitates easy setup, mass configuration, maintenance, and support for hundreds or even thousands of remote Digi devices. Digi RM empowers you to evaluate, update, and configure your Digi enterprise products while providing easy visibility into the health of your network.
Digi IX10 enables low- or zero-touch provisioning. In addition, Digi IX10 offers the convenience of a global SKU, which simplifies inventory control for global distribution and deployment.
Digi IX10 – LTE Cat 4 Global, Ethernet, RJ-45 RS-232
- Compact and economical cellular routing platform with an industrial feature set
- Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink®
- Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment, and management
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, device identity, and data privacy
- Digi Remote Manager® platform for easy setup, mass configuration, and management
- Ethernet port and single RJ-45 serial port (RS-232/485)