Digi IX20 is a full-featured cellular router that can scale from basic connectivity applications to industrial-class routing and security solutions. Its flexible power and connectivity options make it a versatile choice for use in industrial infrastructure, digital signage, retail kiosks, service terminals and other critical assets with a need for secure transactions.
The high-performance architecture of the Digi IX20 router provides primary and backup WWAN connectivity over software selectable multi-carrier LTE. Digi IX20 supports software features for advanced security (stateful firewall, MAC filtering and VPN), redundancy (Digi SureLink®) and management (SNMP, event logging, analyzer trace and QOS), enabling it to be used in PCI or NERC-CIP compliant applications.
Digi IX20 can be managed with Digi Remote Manager®, a cloud-based solution that facilitates easy setup, mass configuration, maintenance and support for hundreds or even thousands of remote Digi and third-party devices. Digi Remote Manager lets you evaluate, update and configure your Digi enterprise routers and gateways — and the health of your network — at scale, after deployment.
The Digi IX20 family of routers has a single part number, which simplifies inventory control for global distribution and deployment. In addition, Digi IX20 is designed for Digi CORE® plug-in LTE modems that can be changed out or upgraded without replacing the entire router.
Digi IX20 – LTE Cat 4 Global, (2) Ethernet, DB-9 RS-232
- Compact and economical cellular routing platform with industrial feature set
- Redundant connectivity with dual SIMs and Digi SureLink®
- Global bands and single part number to simplify global distribution, deployment and management
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, device identity and data privacy
- Digi Remote Manager® software for easy setup, mass configuration and management
- Dual Ethernet ports and single serial (RS-232) port