Digi TransPort® WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around the world. These cellular routers are ideal for connecting:
- Building and process automation controllers
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers)
- IP cameras and access controllers
- Remote data loggers, flow meters and sensing equipment
- Telco infrastructure controllers
- ATMs, kiosks and service terminals
Digi TransPort WR11 XT provides a secure, reliable connection to industrial controllers, retail terminals and process automation equipment on third party sites or remote locations. This drop-in connectivity gives operators a way to reduce the cost of downtime and service calls and also increase revenue by bringing distributed sites online faster.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager® offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers, gateways and third-party devices.
Digi WR11 XT Industrial LTE Router – Cellular (4G LTE LATAM/ANZ), Ethernet (1 Port). No Antennas, No Power Supply
- Global HSPA+ and 4G LTE support and certification
- Extremely resilient cellular connection through patented Digi SureLink™, VRRP+ protocol and dual SIM slots
- Enterprise routing features for security, logging and redundancy (e.g., stateful firewall, VPN, SNMP); no annual enterprise software license required
- Digi Remote Manager® provides mass configuration, device management and troubleshooting tools
- Rugged aluminum enclosure, flanges and optional DIN rail clip for flexible mounting