DXH4 is a half-height PCIe host card, capable of supporting up to four displays, and accessed remotely via a PCoIP Zero Client.
- Quad-head graphics card connects directly to DXH4.
- Ideal for a compact system such as 1U or SFF.
- Four monitors at 1920 x 1200 or two monitors at 2560 x 1600, 1 x 4K (30hz).
- It can be cascaded to a second monitor to support 8 monitors.
- Fan only used above a certain temperature threshold.
- The modular version is available to support copper or fiber SFP modules.
Submit the form and a Technical Account Manager will be in touch.